A Cover Supervisor in Llandaff was absolutely made up with UNISON’s school Uniform grant. She got her sons high school uniform in its entirety using the UNISON fund. She was so impressed and said she wouldn’t have known about it if the branch hadn’t circulated the info.
- Speaking up for schools 23rd January 2019
- Blog: Give Further Education the funding it so desperately needs 21st January 2019
- The government took too long to scrap settled status fee, says UNISON 21st January 2019
- Extend article 50 and avoid no-deal Brexit catastrophe 21st January 2019
- Black members debate how to tackle knife crime 20th January 2019